Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Legend of Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow gets a bad rap.

Whether it is on the field, by the announcers, or even by his owner, this guy gets a firestorm of insults and complete shit thrown at him constantly.  Is it warranted?

Let me ask you this question:  Would you be happy if Tebow-Time (I call him Tebow-Time) was your son?

The answer HAS to be yes, and it's not even debatable.  Mr. Tebow-Time has done NOTHING but be a model human being from the moment he burst onto football scene.  How do these qualities sound in someone looking for a job?  Honest, hard working, dedicated, intelligent, great attitude....Would you hire someone with these characteristics?  I know I would.  Now we get into the real reason that Tebow-Time (yes, I actually do refer to him as Tebow-Time) is hated throughout the country and it's all about a certain someone he associates himself with.  While other athletes are making it rain at strip clubs and fucking everything that walks, Mr. Tebow-Time has a special relationship with the big man upstairs...no I'm not talking about that time I rented out Shaq's basement for the winter of 01', i'm talking about G to the O to the mother fuckin D.

Why is everyone so fucking scared of religion??  It's not a very heelish thing to say, I know, but who gives a flying fuck what someone believes in?  It's not like Tebow-Time is showing up at your door with pamphlets (MAN, THAT'S THE WORST), he's playing football!

Are we jealous of his faith?  Probably not.  BUT are we jealous that he believes in something so much that it drives him to be a good person?  Therein lies our hatred.  We hate Tebow-Time because he is everything we want our sons and daughters to grow up to be.  He is the epitome of what I want my daughter to bring home for her first boyfriend (when she's 35).  We are all looking for something to believe in to make us better.

 I guess hating Tim Tebow will have to do for now.



HEELCapano
*for the record, I hope Bart Scott rips Tebow-Time's head off tonight.  Let's Go Jets!*

1 comment:

  1. Tebow Time will come to end, but not until after he steamrolls the Jets slacking Run D!

    ReplyDelete